With a little bit of practice the Schwingungsbrücke is easy to attach to your flute.
To gain maximum effect, attach the Schwingungsbrücke on the downside of your flute (see illustration). This way your flute can be put down as usual.
Step by step
- Put the rubber band on the lower part of your head joint, another one on the upper part of the middle joint.
- Put your flute together and keep it vertical.
- Adjust and position the rubber bands to fit the length of the Schwingungsbrücke.
- Place your Schwingungsbrücke on the rubber bands and hold to prevent it from slipping.
- Now, pull the upper rubber band over the Schwingungsbrücke and put it in the slot. The same applies for the lower rubber.